- Register on the forums if you haven't already;
- Go back to this topic and click on 'post reply'
- In the text box, enter a description of the template and add the required credits
- To upload your files (photos of the finished build and the actual template), click on the 'Upload attachment' tab at the bottom of the text box, 'Choose File' and 'Add the file'
- Click on 'Submit' when you're done!
Also, please read this note about the image of your craft:
P.S. Here are the allowed file formats :
- .jpeg/.jpg (Recommended)
- .png (Recommended for high-quality)
- .zip (Recommended)
- .pdo (Recommended, but not alone)