Chat Topic

Discuss about anything off-topic here!
Byte2222
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Chat Topic

Postby Byte2222 » 02 Aug 2017, 15:38

The problem is that no-one with admin privileges (myself included but I'm not the only one) cares about this site anymore. I promoted BradleyDS1 and FinalSmash back in march but they're both conspicuous by their absence. I can no longer find the energy to clear the spam every day (and haven't for a few months, hence, y'know) and I'm considering whether to pull the plug. What do you guys think?

BTW, I've cleared a load of spam as a 'hello' gift :P
NP forums' most sesquipedalian member

Seb

Postby Seb » 08 Aug 2017, 12:46

Hmm. It'd be sad to see this go away completely, but I understand. Does it cost anything to keep the forums up?

Byte2222
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Byte2222 » 09 Aug 2017, 21:39

I don't actually know. GP probably would but I don't think he visits anymore and he's out in Africa at the moment, so I don't know if he even has internet
NP forums' most sesquipedalian member

Metallic

Postby Metallic » 12 Aug 2017, 06:21

Posting to say hi because birthday.

I may be an old forum lurker, but I've actually considered asking for admin perks (not that I'd be able to get it in a regular situation, anyway). Not exactly sure what or how much I'd contribute, tho. (The front page isn't wanting to click back to older updates for me.)

One day I will buy pepakura so I can save. I really don't want to see this place die before then.

Spoiler: show
Also,my only papercraft is 4 years old :o . And it has almost 50 DL's, as questionable and wonky as it is. orz

Edit: And now I'd like mod for the bot crushing ability ಠ_ಠ

Seb

Postby Seb » 29 Aug 2017, 10:58

Byte2222 wrote:I don't actually know. GP probably would but I don't think he visits anymore and he's out in Africa at the moment, so I don't know if he even has internet

Woah, when did that happen? Sounds exciting. I would presume it's got something to do with his course. What's everyone been up to anyway? XD Sent any rockets into space yet, Byte? Man, I'm wasting time.

And hey there Metallic. :)

Metallic

Postby Metallic » 31 Aug 2017, 05:35

I've mostly been indulging in my other hobbies, still struggling to graduate, and being much less of a lurker than usual.

I might post some pictures whenever i get around to moving my stuff from photobucket to imgur ಠ_ಠ :thumbdown:

Edit: This spam is stupid, and it's rustling my jimmies somethin' fierce. Therefore, I'm announcing my bid for forum President. A vote for me is a ban hammer to a spam bot!

Edit x2: I don't want to do any double posting, but eh. If anyone is gonna spam, I'd rather it be me :B

Some of my papercrafts fell over. They're on the top shelf and, well, I'm lazy orz. And everything is covered in dust and cat hair. Mostly cat hair. A lot of cat hair. Everywhere.

Seb

Postby Seb » 08 Oct 2017, 13:53

Cats are nice. I have a nebelung that's molting right now. :P

Metallic

Postby Metallic » 10 Oct 2017, 02:00

PERSON.

Cats are the best. Currently, we have 3 kitties. Mig, Louise, and Syria. Louise likes going in and out and in and out... and whining. Mig is old and grumpy. Syria is a spoiled brat. But i love all of them.

As for dogs, we got 4 of those. Charlie, Sasha, Jack, and Maya. Understandably, hair. is. everywhere.

Also: Nebelungs are a type of cat. Soooooo cccccccuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttteeeeeee~

Seb

Postby Seb » 10 Oct 2017, 10:07

Yay, another cat person! :P Haha, three cats and four dogs sounds like a handful.

Yeah, he's super cute and fluffy. Not so much though when he murders things and leaves their organs all over the backyard...

Metallic

Postby Metallic » 12 Oct 2017, 00:26

Bleh. Mine've killed their share of small animals. Our cats no longer have outdoor privileges; we live in a place with far more cars now, and even before then they've gotten hurt. We've had cats who disappeared, got poisoned, or were shot with a BB gun :(

Return to “Other Discussions”