Chat Topic

Discuss about anything off-topic here!
Byte2222
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Chat Topic

Postby Byte2222 » 02 Aug 2017, 15:38

The problem is that no-one with admin privileges (myself included but I'm not the only one) cares about this site anymore. I promoted BradleyDS1 and FinalSmash back in march but they're both conspicuous by their absence. I can no longer find the energy to clear the spam every day (and haven't for a few months, hence, y'know) and I'm considering whether to pull the plug. What do you guys think?

BTW, I've cleared a load of spam as a 'hello' gift :P
NP forums' most sesquipedalian member

Seb

Postby Seb » 08 Aug 2017, 12:46

Hmm. It'd be sad to see this go away completely, but I understand. Does it cost anything to keep the forums up?

Byte2222
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby Byte2222 » 09 Aug 2017, 21:39

I don't actually know. GP probably would but I don't think he visits anymore and he's out in Africa at the moment, so I don't know if he even has internet
NP forums' most sesquipedalian member

Metallic

Postby Metallic » 12 Aug 2017, 06:21

Posting to say hi because birthday.

I may be an old forum lurker, but I've actually considered asking for admin perks (not that I'd be able to get it in a regular situation, anyway). Not exactly sure what or how much I'd contribute, tho. (The front page isn't wanting to click back to older updates for me.)

One day I will buy pepakura so I can save. I really don't want to see this place die before then.

Spoiler: show
Also,my only papercraft is 4 years old :o . And it has almost 50 DL's, as questionable and wonky as it is. orz

Edit: And now I'd like mod for the bot crushing ability ಠ_ಠ

Return to “Other Discussions”