https://goblinrefuge.com/mediagoblin/u/ ... -on-linux/
That is right folks, I got Pepakura Designer to run on my Linux laptop! Natively!
Just to make it even more historic, I just installed it on my Ubuntu desktop. Wonderful!
Here is how I made it work on Ubuntu (expect Linux Mint and elementary OS to work similarly):
- Open the Ubuntu Software Center
- Search for metapackage wine
- Install wine
- Download Pepakura Designer 3.1.5 Set-up EXW
- In Files, right-click on the EXE file and select to open with the WINE loader
- Install Pepakura Designer
If you need any more help specific to Linux, just ask in this Topic!